-by TS Newshound
BRECKENRIDGE, CO (Feb. 16. 2010) — The ARDA Convention is just around the corner (Las Vegas, March 14-18), and the proud ARDY Silver Award Winner Finalists for 2009 have been announced.
Breckenridge Grand Vacations, the developers of Gold Point Condominiums, Grand Timber Lodge and the Grand Lodge on Peak 7, has six finalists working for them, AND a project team:
- Charlie Sayer: Marketing Manager or Team
- Jackie Stalter: Operational Support Staff Member
- Halle Belby: Salesperson Traditional Line
- Brad C. Faxon: Salesperson: In House
- Trish McNerny: Owner/Customer Relations Staff Member
- Tobias Bruning: Housekeeping Manager
- Grand Lodge on Peak 7: Project Team
Good luck to all of them when they attend the Black Tie Gala awards ceremony to be held March 17 as they go for the GOLD: the ARDY Gold Award, which recognizes the number one outstanding employee for that category in the entire national timeshare industry.
Back in 2005 the developers of Breckenridge Grand Vacations, Mike Millisor, Rob Millisor and Mike Dudick, were awarded the ARDY Employer of Choice Award in 2005. Maybe gold runs in the family.
Congratulations to all!