Los Cabos, Mexico (May 20, 2010) — Several Pueblo Bonito Oceanfront Resorts and Spas were recently honored with some of the most prestigious awards in the travel and hospitality industry. Condé Nast Traveler, Travel + Leisure and Spa Magazine are among the respected publications that recognized Pueblo Bonito Resorts. The resorts and spas were chosen to receive these prestigious honors based on their commitment to excellence in service, rooms, food, ambience, design, location and facilities.
“Our entire staff is tremendously honored to receive these special award recognitions,” said Enrique Gandara, corporate director of sales and marketing, Pueblo Bonito Oceanfront Resorts and Spas. “The number one reason for our continued success lies with our staff. It is our goal to deliver the highest level of service every day to our guests. I believe this truly separates our resorts and spas from the competition. These awards are a credit to their great efforts.”
The following recent awards are among the many respected and sought-after recognitions presented to Pueblo Bonito Oceanfront Resorts and Spas:
Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach
- The Best Places in the World to Stay selected by Condé Nast Traveler Readers’ Choice Award for two consecutive years, 2009, 2008.
- Top 500 Hotels in the World by readers of Travel + Leisure Magazine in 2009
- Travel + Leisure 2009 World’s Best Resort, Best Hotel Spa and Best Resort for Families in Latin America
- Named on the Condé Nast Traveler Gold List in 2007, 2008 and 2009
Pueblo Bonito Pacifica
- The Best Places in the World to Stay selected by Condé Nast Traveler Readers’ Choice Award for three consecutive years, 2007, 2008 and 2009.
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica named on the Condé Nast Traveler Gold List in 2007, 2008 and 2009
- Spa Magazine Silver Sage award for two consecutive years, 2008 and 2009.
Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay
- The Best Places in the World to Stay selected by Condé Nast Traveler Readers’ Choice Award in 2009
Additionally, Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort & Spa and Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Resort & Spa received the prestigious AAA Four-Diamond Award in 2010. The AAA Four-Diamond Award also was presented to selected Pueblo Bonito restaurants. Those honored by the AAA are: the gourmet Italian restaurant Fellini’s at Pueblo Bonito Rosé, which received the award for the second consecutive year, and the renowned LaFrida Restaurant at Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach.
Expedia.com also recognized four Pueblo Bonito properties – Pacifica, Sunset Beach Emerald Bay and Mazatlan – with its Insiders’ Select Award for being among the website’s top ranked properties.
About Pueblo Bonito Oceanfront Resorts and Spas:
Pueblo Bonito Oceanfront Resorts and Spas (www.pueblobonito.com) offer uncommon amenities, unsurpassed service, and the warmth of a luxurious Mexican home. The collection includes properties in Los Cabos — Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort & Spa, Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Resort & Spa, Pueblo Bonito Rosé Resort & Spa, and Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos; two in Mazatlán — AAA Four-Diamond Award-winning Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay Resort & Spa and Pueblo Bonito Mazatlán.
Irine Krass, Novom Marketing, (323) 882-8333
Quinn Doan, Novom Marketing, (323) 882-8333