Get your day off to the right start with your own MORNING MEETING. A Sales Tip of the Day and a daily blast of music for your enjoyment! Published Monday thru Friday.
REMEMBER: Not that it matters but if sales guests were asked to name one of the most expensive common stocks in the world 99.5% would likely not come up with “Berkshire Hathaway Inc.” (“a publicly owned investment manager”; symbol: BRK-A) that was trading, as of this writing, for around $125,000.00 PER SHARE!
They may not have even heard of Warren Buffet, the Chairman and CEO of the company who is believed, by many, to be the most successful investor of our time. That, too, doesn’t matter but what does matter are some of Mr. Buffet’s thoughts (quotes) and how that thinking actually applies to selling and buying intervals.
- “Only buy something that you’d be perfectly happy to hold if the market shut down for 10 years.”
- “Our favorite holding period is forever.”
- “Price is what you pay, value is what you get.”
- “The only time to buy these is on a day with no “y” in it.”
- “There seems to be some perverse human characteristic that likes to make easy things difficult.”
Obviously most people can’t afford to purchase a $125-K stock but with a little common sense advice from someone like Buffett and for about 10 + -% of the current value of his company’s stock, many sales guests can afford to travel the world with their loved ones in style and comfort. The savvy TS Pro who validates that ‘return’ and vacationing choice with each sales guest will be laughing all the way to the bank.
TODAY’S VIDEO: Huey Lewis & the News – If This Is It
(To view ALL of the Morning Meeting sales tips and videos, click here.)