Award-Winning Second Home Community in Bend, Oregon selects leading global sales unit
Bend, OR (December 8, 2010) — Pronghorn is pleased to announce that it has retained Cascade Sotheby’s International Realty (CSIR) as the exclusive broker of developer owned real estate. CSIR will maintain an on-site sales brokerage office and can be contacted at (541) 312-9424.
Pronghorn remains Oregon’s preeminent destination golf resort with the ultimate in luxury accommodations, two championship golf courses, PGA Tour Academy, multiple fine-dining options and a wide range of outdoor activities in the surrounding area including skiing, bicycling, fly fishing, white water rafting, rock climbing, among many other activities in and around the Bend area.
Currently Pronghorn has a wide range of developer owned real estate inventory for sale, including:
- 23 of the 289 “Estate” Home Sites remain, which average 30,000 square feet and offer unsurpassed views of the Nicklaus and Fazio golf courses and the Cascade Mountain range. Home sites are available starting at $400,000, including membership.
- 67 of the 89 “Tesana” Home Sites remain, which average 10,000 square feet and are located adjacent to the clubhouse. Owners can design their own luxury residence or choose from 7 unique floor plans custom designed by Bassenian/Lagoni. Home sites are available starting at $300,000, including membership.
- 2 luxury homes at “The Villas” built by Bend’s leading home builder Sun Forrest and offering exceptional finishes and panoramic views. The Villas range in size from 2,800 to 4,600 square feet and start at $850,000, including membership.
- 7 luxury three and four-bedroom, fully furnished townhomes ranging from 2,000 to 2,600 square feet. The townhomes start at $750,000 and need to be available for nightly rentals 45 weeks per year with rental rates set by the owner.
- Multiple fractional ownership opportunities exist at The Residence Club for three and four-bedroom, fully-furnished floor plans with lock off options. Each share is sold in 1/12th deeded interest and start at $100,000.
Cascade Sotheby’s International Realty (CSIR) is one of the premier companies in Central Oregon with offices located in Bend, and Sunriver. CSIR has more than 55 experienced brokers who will be participating in the ongoing sales and marketing of Pronghorn real estate, along with a dedicated on-site sales team.
Debbie Tebbs is the owner of CSIR and will be the primary on-site Broker with a staff of three additional seasoned sales professionals. Debbie has lived at Pronghorn for more than four years.
“CSIR has enjoyed a very successful sales experience at Pronghorn to date with multiple custom home and lot sales. ” said Tom Hix, developer of Pronghorn. “Bringing the company on-site to represent the developer is a natural fit given the strength of the Sotheby’s brand and their successful track record.”
CSIR is ranked number one in high-end sales in the Central Oregon area.