Calling all Photographers for Sight & Sound Contest
CARLSBAD, CA — ResorTime.com has unveiled a new Sight & Sound Contest offering a 7-NIGHT LUXURY RESORT GETAWAY. Whether you are a professional or a novice shooter, ResorTime.com is encouraging everyone to submit an interesting, sophisticated, wacky, or creative snapshot.
The contest winner may choose any destination within ResorTime.com network. From the USA to Ireland to Thailand, the choice is yours.
Any photo will be accepted as long as it visibly features “ResorTime.com” or the ResorTime.com logo somewhere in the photo. For example, you can hold up a sign in a silly destination, write it in the sand, paint it on your body, or whatever crazy way you can think of to display ResorTime.com. PG friendly photo submissions please.
It’s easy to as A-B-C. Shoot – Submit – And Win! One simple photo can pay off big time and send your family on the vacation you have always dreamed of.
1. Take your best snapshot that includes “ResorTime.com” somewhere on you or in the photo.
2. Upload the photo on the contest entry form at (http://www.resortime.com/promos/sight-and-sound-contest.aspx). It is important that your photo is a minimum of 600 x 400 pixels.
3. Completely fill out the entry form.
4. Click “submit,” and continue to the ResorTime.com Facebook and vote for your photo.
5. Encourage all your friends and family to vote for your photo.
It’s just one snapshot and a few clicks away that may take you that luxury holiday of your dreams courtesy of ResorTime.com.
Entrants must be age 21 or older.
In business since 1999, ResorTime.com continues to grow its portfolio of quality condo rentals. The company has affiliate partnerships with the leading timeshare companies around the world, including Diamond Resorts International, Grand Pacific Resorts, Wyndham, Grand Monarch Vacations, and Starwood Vacation Ownership. ResorTime.com is located in Carlsbad, California. For more information go to (http://www.resortime.com/promos/sight-and-sound-contest.aspx) or email Kenneth Joyce ([email protected]) or call 1 760 827 4145 regarding this release.