MIAMI, FL (October 6,2011) — Interval International, a prominent worldwide provider of vacation services and an operating business of Interval Leisure Group (Nasdaq: IILG), announced the 2011 finalists for its Winners Circle incentive program. These top sales professionals at Interval’s affiliated resorts in the United States, Canada, Caribbean, and Latin America will be honored at this month’s Shared Ownership Investment Conference in Orlando, Florida.
“For more than 10 years, we’ve had the pleasure of recognizing hundreds of Winners Circle recipients for their impressive sales achievements,” said David Gilbert, Interval’s executive vice president of resort sales and marketing. “These individuals are standouts at their respective companies and we’re very appreciative of their contributions to Interval and to the shared ownership industry.”
As guests of conference founder Interval, the finalists will attend educational sessions and special events, as well as have the opportunity to meet industry leaders. They also will be eligible to win a $5,000 cash prize.
The 2011 Winners Circle honorees are:
- Juan Bautista-Castro – VIK Hotel Cayena Beach/Bávaro, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Bradd Faxon – Grand Lodge on Peak 7/Breckenridge, Colorado, United States
- Eduardo Herrera – Villa del Palmar/Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
- Terry Jones – Beach Quarters/Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States
- Yaima Machin – Dawn Beach Club /Philipsburg, St. Maarten
- Brent Manor – Azul Sensatori Hotel by Karisma/Riviera Maya, Mexico
- Michael Miller – Welk Resorts Desert Oasis/Cathedral City, California, United States
- Guilherme Pessoa Pontes – Best Western Le Jardin Suite Resort/Caldas Novas, Goiás, Brazil
- Claudia Rivera – Hippocampus Viña del Mar Resort & Club/Viña del Mar, Chile
- John Silver – Palace View Heights/Branson, Missouri, United States
About Winners Circle
To be entered into the program, resort sales managers nominate an outstanding producer for January through April and for May through August. For both qualifying periods, five regional winners were randomly selected to receive prizes. In early September, all winners were placed into another drawing, and two salespeople per region were chosen at random to attend the Shared Ownership Investment Conference. This includes complimentary conference registration, airfare, and accommodations.
Interval also offers Winners Circle in Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia with varying program structures. For complete details on the Interval International Winners Circle program, please visit www.resortdeveloper.com.
About Interval International
Interval International operates membership programs for vacationers and provides value-added services to its developer clients worldwide. Based in Miami, Florida, the company has been a pioneer and innovator in serving the vacation ownership market for 35 years. Today, Interval has an exchange network of approximately 2,600 resorts in over 75 nations. Through offices in 15 countries, Interval offers high-quality products and benefits to resort clients and approximately 2 million families who are enrolled in various membership programs. Interval is an operating business of Interval Leisure Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: IILG), a leading global provider of membership and leisure services to the vacation industry.
SOURCE: Interval International