CARLSBAD, CA (March 5, 2013) — Grand Pacific Resort Management has been selected as a finalist in 16 award categories by the American Resort Development Association (ARDA).
Each year, the American Resort Development Association (ARDA), the trade association which represents the vacation ownership and resort development industry, plays host to ARDA World, the annual gathering of timeshare professionals. Along with the annual conference, ARDA hosts an Annual Awards Gala to recognize the best people, resorts and products in the timeshare industry.
“We are no longer the “best kept secret” in timesharing,” says Nigel Lobo, COO of GPRM. “We like to say that our ‘secret sauce’ is customer engagement. But it’s clearly more than that…it’s our people!”
The winning “ARDY’s” will be revealed at the Awards Gala, April 10, 2013 at the Westin Diplomat Hotel & Spa in Hollywood, Florida. All finalists in the competition are selected from hundreds of entries submitted by ARDA members and judged independently in a confidential/blind judging process.
GPRM was named as a finalist in almost every resort management category including:
- Administrative Manager/Team,- Kelly Brady-Snyder
- Administrative Team Member -Araceli Carreon – Grand Pacific Palisades Resort
- Owner Customer Relations Manager/Team -Grand Pacific Resorts
- Owner Customer Relations Team Member -Virginia Mula and April Rembert-Grand Pacific Resort Management
- Resort General Manager -Holly Ansley- Grand Pacific Palisades Resort and Julie DaRonco-Southern California Beach Club
- Resort Department Manager- Shana Mays- MarBrisa – Hilton Grand Vacations
- Resort Team Member -Ryan Gaut- Grand Pacific Palisades Resort & Hotel
- Alliance Partner- Phil Kasavage – RCI/Grand Pacific Resorts
- Maintenance Manager- Brian Elliston- Grand Pacific Palisades
- Maintenance Team Member-Aric Luis – Carlsbad Inn Beach Resort
- Housekeeping Manager -Marta Sanchez de Frutos -Red Wolf Lodge at Squaw Valley
- Green Sustainability Program within a Resort- Grand Pacific Palisades Resort
- Green Sustainability Program within a Company
- Special Event – First Annual Housekeeping Olympics
“Congratulations to all the finalists, and a HUGE kudos and thank you to each one of them for EVERYTHING they do to make us an award winning, premier timeshare management company,” Nigel Lobo, said.
Among the resorts currently managed by GPRM are Ali’i Kai Resort (Hawaii), Banff Gate Mountain Resort (Alberta, Canada), Channel Island Shores (Ventura County, California) Grand Pacific Palisades Resort & Hotel (Carlsbad, CA), Carlsbad Inn Beach Resort, Carlsbad Seapointe Resort, Coronado Beach Resort, Hanalei Bay Resort, Indian Palms Vacation Club, Red Wolf Lakeside Lodge (Lake Tahoe, CA), Red Wolf Lodge at Squaw Valley, RiverPointe at Napa Valley, San Clemente Cove Resort, Southern California Beach Club, Villa L’Auberge (Del Mar, CA), Mountain Retreat (Arnold, CA), Hilton Grand Vacations Club at MarBrisa (Carlsbad, CA), and Panorama Vacation Retreat at Horsethief Lodge in British Columbia, Canada.
Award-winning Grand Pacific Resort Management (Carlsbad, California) is one of the oldest and largest vacation ownership companies based in California. Serving over 60,000 owner-families every year, GPRM has developed and manages 18 resorts in the United States and Canada. For more information, visit www.gprmgt.com. Or email email@example.com