MIAMI, FL (April 8, 2014) — Interval International, a prominent worldwide provider of vacation services and an operating business of Interval Leisure Group (Nasdaq: IILG), has expanded its array of digital tools that educate prospective timeshare purchasers and increase engagement among owners. The enhanced version of the Interval Sales Tool Kit app, built especially for the iPad, features a ground-breaking way to present exchange options, along with a vacation calculator that illustrates the value proposition of shared ownership.
“Since we launched Interval’s Sales Tool Kit app last year, it’s received rave reviews from clients who have found it to be extremely compelling at the point of sale,” said Bryan Ten Broek, Interval’s senior vice president of resort sales and marketing. “We’re really excited to bring them our new version, which delivers even more functionality. The components work together to tell a persuasive story, or they can be used individually for maximum flexibility. It’s actually six apps in one.”
The Interval Sales Tool Kit app debuts innovative features, while retaining all the valuable elements that have made it a must-have for resorts in sales. The app now includes:
- The Globe puts Interval’s exchange network at the user’s fingertips on a three-dimensional representation showcasing Interval’s vast network of resorts. Prospects can spin The Globe and select specific locations or broader regions to explore. Then, with just a tap, they can access high-definition destination videos on Interval HD, informative magazine articles, and a summary view of area resorts. The Globe also seamlessly connects prospects to the online directory for additional resort features and imagery.
- The Resort Directory delivers thousands of interior and exterior photos of the properties in Interval’s network, along with resort descriptions and amenities listings. Users can also tap these pages to view selected content from Interval World ®magazine and Interval HD videos. The directory can also be accessed from the Tool Kit’s home screen.
- Interval HD makes it easy to guide prospects on virtual tours of their dream vacations and accommodations by highlighting gorgeous destination and resort video content. Member testimonials and how-to videos reinforce the benefits of vacation ownership and Interval membership.
- The Exchange Tracker brings vacation exchange to life with its interactive world map that shows Interval members exchanging in nearly real time. A ticker along the bottom reveals their first names and to where they are exchanging. The Exchange Tracker is configurable to indicate resort- or club-specific activity.
- The Vacation Calculator reinforces the value proposition of shared ownership by quantifying what prospects will spend on future vacations in an interactive fashion.
- The Magazines page includes current and past digital issues of Interval Worldand Vacation Industry Review. By flipping through lively destination features, special cruise offers, and more, consumers will see why Interval World is a top-rated member benefit. Vacation Industry Review covers industry news and hospitality trends.
“These digital tools strongly appeal to today’s buyers, who prefer a more interactive sales presentation,” Ten Broek added. “The Globe puts the Interval resort network at their fingertips, and the vacation calculator illustrates the benefit of shared ownership in measurable dollar terms that have clear impact. When you combine this kind of high-tech firepower with the credibility and ‘wow’ factor of the Exchange Tracker, it adds up to the perfect pitch.”
To ensure the widest possible accessibility to Interval clients, members, and prospective vacation owners at a desktop or on-the-go, the Resort Directory, Interval HD, the Exchange Tracker, and consumer magazines are also available on easy-to-navigate IntervalWorld.com.
The Interval Sales Tool Kit app can be downloaded from the App Store.
About Interval International
Interval International operates membership programs for vacationers and provides value-added services to its developer clients worldwide. Based in Miami, Florida, the company has been a pioneer and innovator in serving the vacation ownership market since 1976. Today, Interval has an exchange network of nearly 2,900 resorts in more than 80 nations. Through offices in 16 countries, Interval offers high-quality products and benefits to resort clients and about 2 million families who are enrolled in various membership programs. Interval is an operating business of Interval Leisure Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: IILG), a leading global provider of membership and leisure services to the vacation industry.
PRESS RELEASE SOURCE: Interval International
Chris Boesch, 305-925-7267