LINCOLN, New Hampshire (January 7, 2015) — InnSeason Resorts, a developer of fun-filled, family-oriented vacation resorts in New England, have begun construction of a new resort coming to Loon Mountain and the Lincoln, NH area. RiverWalk at Loon Mountain will be InnSeason’s third resort in Lincoln and the largest investment in a resort in the North Country to date.
The resort will be located at the base of the South Peak of Loon Mountain on the banks of the Pemigewasset River. Guests will have easy access across the river to the mountain via shuttle. Broken up into three phases, the first phase of the development is set to be completed by January 2016.
RiverWalk Fast Facts:
- Opening Date: Phase One will open in January, 2016
- Style: RiverWalk at Loon Mountain will bring back the feel of the “grand hotels” of the early-20th century across the Northeast. It will provide guests with a luxurious and relaxing getaway while delivering the finest amenities, making it a winter destination comparable to Park City or Vail.
- Size: Phase One, 145,000 square feet. Completed, 300,000 square-feet.
- Units: Phase One will include 80 units. Total, the resort will include 170 units.
- Amenities: A full service spa, fitness center, restaurant and lounge, game room, heated all season pool, one-of-a-kind skating rink, Owners Club and personal storage lockers, and more.
“We’re extremely excited to bring back the tradition of luxurious ‘grand hotels’ to the Northeast,” said Dennis Ducharme, President of InnSeasons. “RiverWalk at Loon Mountain will bring an incredible vacation experience to skiers, vacation enthusiasts and residents of Lincoln.”
Located in the heart of downtown Lincoln, NH, guests will also have access to the charming local restaurants, shops and other businesses year round.
“We are creating a small village at the center of town which will feature amenities unrivalled by anything else that exists in New England,” said Ducharme. “We are excited to extend our involvement and investment in Lincoln and look forward to the positive impact the project will have in the North Country.”
About InnSeason Resorts
InnSeason Resorts™ is a regional brand of fun-filled, family-oriented vacation resorts that combine the brand expertise of William E. “Billy“ Curran, CEO, and the development and operations expertise of Dennis M. Ducharme, RRP, President. With locations stretching from the beaches of Cape Cod and coastal Maine, to the mountains of New Hampshire and Western Maine, InnSeason Resorts is unquestionably one of the Northeast’s premier resort development companies.
PRESS RELEASE SOURCE: InnSeason Resorts