Miami, FL (December 28, 2015) — From small team building sessions and corporate full resort buyouts to joyous family reunions and romantic weddings, Club Med has been a popular choice for businesses and families looking to bring people together for corporate group events, meaningful occasions and milestones. On Dec. 3, Club Med, the brand known for pioneering the all-inclusive vacation concept, announced the reinvention of their meeting and wedding offerings with the introduction of “Club Med Meetings & Events” and “Weddings by Club Med” to provide a seamless group booking and event planning process for travel professionals and consumers alike.
“It’s been an exciting year for Club Med with new property and program launches. When it came to ensuring that our travel agent partners and future guests had ample resources to book and bring to life their ideal events and special occasions, we took a hard look at our process and offerings,” said Tracy Sedlak, Associate Vice President, Sales Operations North America. “We are thrilled to provide more personalized services for travel professionals, as well as leisure travelers, who can take advantage of revamped payment, cancellation and attrition plans.”
Club Med Meetings & Events
A Club Med vacation takes the stress out of planning which is one of the most significant benefits to the all-inclusive model. In addition to accommodation, food and beverages, Club Med includes countless activities and entertainment offerings to its guests. This not only provides great value, but makes for an ideal setting to host unique meetings and exciting events for work or play.
Located on the most sought after beaches and mountain peaks, Club Med resorts bring breathtaking backdrops to any meeting or event. Consistently investing in its properties’ meeting and event spaces, Club Med offers a variety of options for group needs. Just this year:
- Club Med Sandpiper Bay (Florida): This active adventure location boasts a newly renovated theater/ballroom with new flooring, new modern lighting and an overall lighter and more modern design. Accommodating 20 to 750 people, the large ballroom can be divided into smaller multifunction meeting/events spaces. New décor such as chic white chairs to provide a sleeker and more contemporary feel, while LCD projectors provide a seamless event/meeting experience for presentations and visual displays. The Spanish-style patio outside the meeting hall also serves as an ideal location for meals and cocktails outside.
- Club Med Punta Cana (Dominican Republic): Later this month, the new Zen Oasis area will open. It will be a relaxing haven within the resort focusing exclusively on adults and couples looking for rest, relaxation and wellbeing. Concealed along the northeast edge of the resort, this private hideaway is perfect for leisure guests, as well as corporate meeting and incentive groups looking for elegantly appointed accommodation, an ideal team building environment and scenic meeting rooms with floor-to-ceiling windows affording garden and Caribbean Sea views.
Weddings by Club Med
Weddings by Club Med makes planning nuptials in paradise personal and relaxed. Introduced at three Club Med resorts – Club Med Sandpiper Bay (Florida), Club Med Cancun Yucatan (Mexico) and Club Med Punta Cana (Dominican Republic) – a dedicated wedding planner is located onsite to assist couples with every detail. Each of the three new packages begins with a wedding planning consultation via phone or email and ongoing communication leading up to the special day to ensure each ceremony and reception is flawless.
- A Dream Come True: Inclusive of bouquet for the bride and boutonniere for the groom, wedding structure decorated with white fabric & standard flowers, minister table with flower centerpiece, white Avant Garde chairs, basic sound service: microphone & speaker, officiant services with sparkling wine for a toast and personalized wedding cake
- Moments That Last: Inclusive of the A Dream Come True offerings, a cocktail hour with canapés, private dinner at special location, white linens and centerpieces included and a three-course dinner (from Wedding menu) are added
- Happily Ever After: Inclusive of the Moments That Last offerings, a special 4-course dinner (from Wedding menu) is added
Travel Professionals Take Note
Club Med effortlessly caters to groups with convenient and comprehensive all-inclusive pricing and mini/full-buyout programs. Club Med introduces new revamped payment, cancellation and attrition terms for groups making it easier for agents and planners to do business.
- Flexibility with the payment schedule, amounts and due dates
- Generous cancellation and attrition terms including no penalties on cancellations up to 90 days before group travels
Club Med is recognized as the all-inclusive pioneer and market leader offering over 65 premium resorts in stunning locations around the world including the Caribbean, Asia, Africa, the United States, South America, Europe, the Indian Ocean and the Middle East. Each Club Med resort features authentic local style and comfortably chic accommodations, superior sports programs and activities for all ages, enriching children’s programs and gourmet dining and premium drinks.
For more information visit www.clubmed.us, call 1-800-ClubMed (1-800-258-2633) or contact a preferred travel professional. Travel agents may visit www.clubmedta.com. For an inside look at Club Med, follow Club Med on facebook.com/ClubMed, Twitter @ClubMedOfficial or Instagram.com/ClubMed or subscribe to YouTube.com/ClubMed
PRESS RELEASE SOURCE: Club Med