MANCHESTER, U.K. (December 16, 2015) — TATOC, the Timeshare Association, has published the winter 2015 issue of Sharetime magazine for timeshare owners and the 90-plus resort committees it represents.
“This is the 23rd edition of the magazine and the last for 2015. Importantly, it will be the issue distributed to delegates at the upcoming conference – so it had to be packed with news, information and advice. I believe we have achieved that,” said TATOC CEO and executive chairman, Harry Taylor.
The magazine is available to view online at the Sharetime magazine website and printed copies will be sent to TATOC individual members, member resorts and affiliates.
This issue will also be available for TATOC member resorts and affiliates to embed directly into their own websites for their owners and guests to view and enjoy.
This issue includes:
- A Q&A with committee chairman Derick Manning from Rhinefield Apartments in the New Forest;
- How video marketing is the way forward for timeshare resort marketing;
- Rachel Littleworth who believes resorts need to focus on the needs of their current owners and not just on new members;
- How resorts need to keep their facilities up-to-date by Alex Radford, My Lawyer in Spain;
- Aunty Betty – she’s back and now she’s on the committee;
- How Brockwood Hall is using spa experiences to set themselves apart from the competition; and
- The latest news from our resort members and affiliates
TATOC urges all affiliates and member resorts to encourage their owners, guests and clients to view the magazine from the Sharetime Magazine website or request a printed version.
Printed copies of the magazine will be distributed to TATOC individual members, member resorts and affiliates over the next few days. You can order a printed copy by contacting the TATOC head office on +44 (0) 161 237 3518.
The Sharetime magazine and website are kindly sponsored and supported by companies affiliated to TATOC.
Sharetime magazine is published by TATOC, the Timeshare Association, on a quarterly basis and provides news, information and advice to timeshare owners and the committees/HOA who represent them. It also presents a positive image to balance much of the negativity surrounding the industry.
Sharetime is written by timeshare owners for timeshare owners with many of the stories provided by TATOC directors and members who have a wide knowledge and experience of the industry.
TATOC works to promote and support the legitimate timeshare industry, protect consumers from scammers and secure the future of the industry for its members to continue to enjoy.
For further information about TATOC contact Harry Taylor at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on: +44 (0) 161 237 3518.
For further information about Sharetime, advertising and sponsorship opportunities, contact Emily Collins at: email@example.com or by phone on: +44 (0) 208 123 9273.