TEMPE, AZ (January 11, 2016) — weholi (short for we-holiday) was recently nominated for three Perspective Magazine awards. Award categories include Best Consumer Product, Best Newcomer, and Best Membership Program.
The Perspective Magazine Awards program is the only global recognition platform in the vacation ownership industry that is judged by both a panel of experts and industry peers.
The judging panel is comprised of experts from the vacation ownership industry and account for 80% of the vote. The remaining 20% comes from thousands of industry professionals who vote online for their favorite entrants.
weholi is Spearheading an Emerging Marketplace for Timeshare Owners
Founded in late 2014, weholi is a calculated response to a shift in the vacation ownership marketplace. Unlike other distribution channels, weholi allows individual timeshare owners, or smaller resorts, to efficiently distribute their inventory directly to a receptive worldwide vacationing community through a professional, self-service platform.
weholi is unique in that it empowers timeshare owners to monetize their own weeks, without paying commissions, while also providing its members with exclusive travel benefits, such as nightly stay discounts, cruise discounts, discount car rentals, local activity discounts, the ability to book airline tickets – much of which comes with guaranteed low prices.
“We are truly honored by the award nominations. They help to validate all the hard work we’ve put into the development of a service aimed at fulfilling a niche in the industry that helps both vacation owners and vacationers alike.” ~ Fermin Cruz, Vice President, Sales and Marketing, weholi
weholi is a global online marketplace where vacation owners, HOA’s, management companies and vacationers come together to buy and rent vacation stays from each other. It’s a self-service, peer-to-peer transaction platform that allows vacation owners to effectively offer vacation packages to travellers who simply want to stay at a quality resort with bedrooms, kitchens, amenities and services, and a well-managed check in process.
PRESS RELEASE SOURCE: weholi
Contact: Ed Lane
Email: [email protected]