HONOLULU, HI (March 16, 2016) — Aqua-Aston Hospitality, a leading hotel and resort management group, announced that six of its properties have been recognized for providing “Best Value” by readers of HAWAII Magazine in its annual Readers’ Choice Awards.
While HAWAII Magazine is distributed internationally, the publication also enjoys the largest paid circulation in the state. To select recipients of the Readers’ Choice Awards, votes were tallied from an estimated 200,000 print and web readers across 98 categories – from places to stay, things to eat, activities to try, places to shop and more – ranking “the best of everything” Hawaii has to offer.
The Aqua-Aston Hospitality properties recognized for “Best Value” include:
- Aqua Waikiki Pearl – A renovated, mid-rise hotel located in the heart of Waikiki, this comfortable hotel offers spacious accommodations just two blocks from Waikiki Beach, shops and restaurants.
- Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel – Located directly across the street from the world-famous Waikiki Beach, this is one of Waikiki’s hotspots. This contemporary, full-service hotel features a modern Hawaii beach-theme with fun and unique décor, and is home to the popular Tiki’s Bar & Grill.
- Aston Waikiki Circle Hotel – This whimsical ocean-themed hotel’s distinctive circular shape offers panoramic views and great rates surrounded by shopping, dining and ocean activities. Playful ambiance, beach proximity and affordability make this hotel a sought-after jewel in Waikiki.
- Aqua Kauai Beach Resort – The resort, located on a 25-acre retreat on Kauai’s longest beach, features well-appointed guest rooms with private lanais complete with sweeping views of the ocean and mountains as well as four swimming pools, exotic waterfalls, and four dining options.
- Kauai Shores, an Aqua Hotel – This newly renovated property is one of the best beachfront values on Kauai’s Royal Coconut Coast. The property features six beachfront acres of lush tropical lawns and gardens, two outdoor swimming pools, guestrooms with contemporary, retro-modern décor, and the newly opened Lava Lava Beach Club, the only ‘toes in the sand’ oceanfront restaurant and bar on Kauai.
- Maui Beach Hotel, a Lite Hotel – This conveniently located hotel captures the essence of the Aloha spirit on Maui. Guests can enjoy delightful accommodations, exceptionally warm service, great dining and an array of complimentary amenities for a timeless experience.
A complete list of the Readers’ Choice Award winners can be found in the March/April 2016 issue of HAWAII Magazine. For more information about Aqua-Aston Hospitality, please visit: www.aqua-aston.com or call (855) 945-4092.
About Aqua-Aston Hospitality
From full-service resorts and stylish hotels to condominium resorts and comfortable budget properties in Hawaii, U.S. mainland, and Guam, Honolulu-based Aqua-Aston Hospitality manages 50 properties across five distinct brands designed to suit any lifestyle, taste or budget – Aston Hotels & Resorts, Instinct Hotel Collection, Aqua Hotels & Resorts, Lite Hotels and Maui Condo and Home. Aqua-Aston Hospitality is an operating business of Interval Leisure Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: IILG), a leading global provider of non-traditional lodging, encompassing a portfolio of leisure businesses from vacation exchange and rental to vacation ownership.
SOURCE Aqua-Aston Hospitality