GOLD COAST, Australia (August 5, 2016) — Beneficium Group, Australasia’s leading service provider in hospitality, leisure and vacation ownership, has hosted its second annual group-wide awards – the ‘Benny Awards – on the Gold Coast this week.
The parent company of Gold Coast-based holiday companies Classic Holidays and DAE, as well as finance, investment, education and technology companies, Beneficium celebrated their best at brightest at the Gala Ceremony attended by over 200 staff at QT Hotel in Surfers Paradise on Tuesday night.
The award winners were announced in the following categories:
- Rising Star Award – Warwick Tomlinson (Onsite Manager – Tiki Village Resort)
- Best Supporting Role Award – Adeline Kissel (Classic Holidays Collections/Resort Operations)
- Excellence in Leadership – Chantelle Murphy (DAE – DAE/Classic Administration Team)
- Innovation Award – Steps 2 Sale (S2S) Project
- Team of the Year (Resorts) – Beach House Seaside Resort Team (pictured below)
- Team of the Year (Corporate/Sales) – Classic Holidays Vouchers Team
- Resort of the Year – Boambee Bay, Toormina NSW
- George Tawaf ‘Essence of Us’ Award – Sam Guha (IT Department)
Beneficium CEO and Chairman, Ramy Filo, said the awards were a celebration of excellence, with the group’s best and brightest stars nominated by their peers.
“We’re incredibly humbled by the people that work with us and for us in this organisation, which is why we’re proud to come together to celebrate our people each year at this special event,” said Mr Filo. “A company doesn’t choose its employees, employees choose the company – and that’s always a partnership for success.”
Recognising innovation, team work, leadership and support, the nominees, award winners and teams present from across Australia and New Zealand were all celebrated for their contribution to the organisation.
About the Beneficium Group
Beneficium (Int) Pty Ltd is Australasia’s leading service provider in hospitality, leisure and vacation ownership. As a group of complementary businesses they deliver the most advanced, responsive and customer-focused service at the forefront of the evolving timeshare industry. Including multi-award winning companies Classic Holidays and DAE, Beneficium companies operate individually, yet are connected by a philosophy of ‘people first’.
Built on over 35 years of industry experience, the group’s companies are market leaders in their own rights, setting the benchmark for service, growth and productivity in their respective industry sectors.
For more information, visit www.beneficium.com.au
PRESS RELEASE SOURCE: Beneficium
Media Enquiries Kadie Brown email@example.com or 0431 204 029