-by Simone Zanetti
his is my list of where to find the 10 best beaches in Europe, and what you can expect to find when you go to them. The beaches in these places are very different both in appearance and culture to what you may be used to finding in the USA, Latin America and the Caribbean, but they are popular for good reasons.
Plan your vacation to the Continent now, choosing your beach by what you like to find while you’re on holiday. Enough to fill up at least your next 10 vacations, and there is timeshare near most of them…
Check them out in your RCI or II dream book.
In no particular order:
(1) Marbella: With 23 beaches to choose from Marbella is one of Spain’s most popular destinations. Its society is exclusive, hispanic, snobby – 1st class ambiance, wonderful beaches, amusing nightlife.
(2) IBIZA: A 24-hour party-time island, to see and to be seen, Best of Clubs and Discos of Europe – THE IN-Place. Country: Spain’s Balearic Islands.
(3) Deauville: Deauville is a seaside resort on the Côte Fleurie of France’s Lower Normandy region. Distinguished ambiance- beaching place and the famous boardwalk promenade, the club “Les Planches”. A MUST of the Parisienne Society – different! Country: France, Normandy http://www.deauville.org/en/
(4) St.Tropez: Côte d`Azur as its best. Beach-life, sun, beauties, yacht-harbor with street cafes, maybe you meet big celebrities. Country: France, on the French Riviera.
(5) Mallorca: Turquoise sea, full beachlife, Caribbean-like, “Ballermann-beer-fun”, old hispanic villages, wonderful fauna, Parties. Country: Spain’s Balearic Islands.
(6) Cannes: Classic beaches, always full house, very sexy girls, Promenade Croissière, famous film festival, neighborhood: Monte-Carlo, Nizza. Country: France, on the French Riviera.
(7) SYLT: IN-Island in the North-sea.VIP’s and old yuppies, youngsters. Party time day and night. Long sand dune-beaches. Healthy. Country: Germany’s North Sea Islands
(8) Toscana, Punta Ala: Italian beach-style. VIP’s. Not too much nightlife. Very à la mode. Long sandy beach. Near Siena. Country: Italy, west coast north of Rome.
(9) Rimini: Comeback of a 40 km long sand beach. -Family (kids) friendly. Pulsing beach-life. Street Cafes, bazaars, Italian fun. Pasta and Pizza from Mamma-Italia, Nightlife with Promenade-walk and Disco-fever, or Moonshine-Beach-Parties around a fire. Country: Italy, on the Adriatic Sea
(10) Costa Smeralda: Velvet emerald sea, noble beach resort developed by the Aga Khan, understated, high relaxing, rocky/sandy beaches. Yacht-harbor. Country: Sardinia
At each of these places, step only some 100 yards behind the popular destinations- and you are in the middle of original, less well known genuine landscapes – an adventure any time!
° Try the near situated timeshares – you will enjoy a reasonable priced bed and a good own breakfast °
“On the Road”” is a compilation of destination ideas, resort reviews, timely travel deals and events, videos and more gathered from a variety of sources that includes our readers.
The purpose of this section is to showcase some of the magnificent places in the world to visit, to give you an idea for someplace to go that you might previously not have thought of or known about. In most cases, but not all, we have provided a brief overview of a timeshare resort in the spotlighted area. Most of those resorts are either RCI Gold Crown or I.I. Premier quality. However, these resorts are not usually the only timeshare resorts in the area; be sure to check in your exchange catalog for a complete listing of available resorts. Check it out– enjoy yourself, go somewhere new this year!