ATOMIC MASS: Accepted as 55kg, but known to vary from 45kg-225kg
- Body surface normally covered with film of powder and paint.
- Boils at absolutely nothing; freezes for no apparent reason.
- Found in various grades from virgin metal to common ore.
- Reacts well to gold, platinum and all precious stones.
- Explodes spontaneously without reason or warning.
- Most powerful money reducing agent known to man.
- Highly ornamental, especially in sports cars.
- Can greatly aid relaxation.
- Can be a very effective cleaning agent.
- Turns green when placed beside a superior specimen
- Possession of more than one is possible but specimens must never make eye contact.
Do you have an ‘off’ topic you’d like to share? It can be about anything, which is why it’s called “Off Topic”. Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the words “Off Topic” in the Subject Box.