Orlando, FL (February 8, 2017) — Considered to be one of the highest accolades in the timeshare industry, the Perspective Magazine Awards program was launched in 2011 as the only global recognition program of its kind.
This year marked the 7th annual awards, where nominees entered to win one of 28 different awards. Winners were determined by a panel of four judges along with online votes from the public where each judge represented 20 percent of the nominee’s overall score and the public vote accounted for the remaining 20 percent.
“The combination of a judging panel that does not confer and the online voting portion not only creates incredible exposure and company-wide camaraderie for the nominees, but also provides the most independent results of any other awards program within the industry,” says Paul Mattimoe, President & CEO, Perspective Group.
This year’s award winners were announced during the GNEX Conference in San Francisco, at its Finale Party sponsored by DAE.
The 2017 Perspective Magazine Award winners are:
- Best Business Product – El Cid Vacation Club’s Partner Website
- Best Consumer Product – Unlimited Vacation Club
- Best Corporate Social Responsibility – Grand Pacific Resorts
- Best Customer Service – DAE
- Best Exterior Design – Karma Group
- Best Innovation – Generator Systems & RCI Livestream
- Best Interior Design – Wyndham Vacation Resorts Asia Pacific
- Best Management Company – Classic Holidays
- Best Marketing Professional – Paul Ruffino, Hospitality Management Service
- Best Marketing Campaign – Wyndham Vacation Resorts Asia Pacific
- Best Membership Program – Holiday Systems International
- Best Online Media – Wyndham Vacation Resorts Asia Pacific
- Best Overall Company Over 250 Employees – Classic Holidays
- Best Overall Company Under 250 Employees – DAE
- Best Place to Work – Grand Pacific Resorts
- Best Print Media – Resort Travel & Xchange
- Best Product Development – Holiday Systems International’s Premier Travel Pass
- Best Sales Professional – Suleman Ahamad, Karma Group
- Best Strategic Partnership – Timeshare Pro Plus
- Best Team – Grand Pacific Resorts
- Best Technology – Holiday Systems International’s Sales Dashboard
- Best Hotel / Resort Development North America – Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino
- Best Hotel / Resort Development Latin America – Exotic & Prestige Travelers’ Palafitos Overwater Bungalows at El Dorado Maroma
- Best Hotel / Resort Development Asia Pacific & Overall Worldwide Winner – Karma Kandara
- Best Industry Leader – Jon Zwickel
- Entrepreneur of the Year – Rinaldo Fernandez, Exotic & Prestige Travelers
- Philanthropist of the Year – Cathy Backus, Send Me On Vacation
Winners received an elegant crystal trophy, a specially customized Perspective Magazine Awards logo to use on their websites, and marketing material, and will feature in an awards editorial in an upcoming issue of Perspective Magazine.
The 2018 Perspective Magazine Awards nomination process will open earlier than before, with an expectation of further growth.
More details will follow at http://perspectiveawards.com
About Perspective Group
Perspective Group provides the resort and shared ownership industry’s most comprehensive, independent multi-media marketing and publishing services globally. Products and services range from intensive PR & Multimedia services such as INTUTION – a brand visibility service that includes custom content creation and distribution, social media monitoring, online marketing and brand reputation management – to the Perspective Magazine brand, which publishes the leading independent trade publication globally as well as custom membership magazines for clients.
For more information, visit http://perspectivemagazine.com
Company Name: INTUITION Brand Marketing
Contact Person: Danielle Barnes
Email: [email protected]