Mona W. sent this in with the reminder that keeping a sense of humor in these chaotic political times is an important thing. Okay, I’m in. But whether you love President Trump or hate him if you can’t find a chuckle in this, don’t blame me; I’m just the messenger. 😉
So here’s the deal.
A big earthquake with the strength of 8.1 on the Richter scale hits the Middle East. Two million Muslims die and over a million are injured. Iraq, Iran and Syria are totally ruined and the governments don’t know where to start with providing help to rebuild.
The rest of the world is in shock but quickly gathers its resources to help out.
- Britain is sending troops to help keep the peace.
- Saudi Arabia is sending oil & monetary assistance.
- Latin American countries are sending clothing.
- New Zealand and Australia are sending sheep, cattle and food crops.
- The Asian countries are sending labor to assist in rebuilding the infrastructure.
- Canada is sending medical teams and supplies.
- President Donald Trump, not to be outdone, is sending two million replacement Muslims.
God Bless President Trump.
Do you have an ‘off’ topic you’d like to share? It can be about anything, which is why it’s called “Off Topic”. Send it to email@example.com, with the words “Off Topic” in the Subject Box.