Contributed by Glenn T. (Thanks, Glenn)
1. When an agnostic dies, does he go to the “great perhaps”?
2. Why is the time of day with the slowest traffic called rush hour?
3. Do you think Houdini ever locked his keys in his car?
4. Why is there a road sign that says “Braille Institute, Next Exit”?
5. Can atheists get insurance for acts of God?
6. If procrastinators had a club would they ever have a meeting?
7. If the #2 pencil is the most popular, why is it still #2?
8. Have you ever wondered why just one letter makes all the difference between here and there?
9. When you go into a hotel you always see reception. Why do you never just see ception?
10. If time heals all wounds, how come the belly button stays the same?
11. If a lawyer and an IRS agent were both drowning, and you could only save one of them, would you go to lunch or read the paper?
12. Isn’t it strange that the same people who laugh at gypsy fortune tellers take economists seriously?
13. If genetic scientists crossed a chicken with a zebra would they get a four-legged chicken with its own barcode?
14. If practice makes perfect, and nobody’s perfect, why practice?
15. Why is there always one in every crowd?
16. If all the world is a stage, where does the audience sit?
17. Is it possible to have deja vu and amnesia at the same time?
18. Why do hair shampoo instructions say “Lather. Rinse. Repeat”? If you did this, would you ever be able to stop?
19. Who decided “Hotpoint” would be a good name for a company that sells refrigerators?
20. How do you know when it’s time to tune your bagpipes?
21. And whose cruel idea was it for the word “Lisp” to have an “S” in it?
Do you have an ‘off’ topic you’d like to share? It can be about anything, which is why it’s called “Off Topic”. Send it to [email protected], with the words “Off Topic” in the Subject Box.