Honolulu, HI (July 25, 2017)
qua-Aston Hospitality announced that TripAdvisor®, the world’s largest travel site, awarded 23 of its managed properties the 2017 Certificate of Excellence, including nine on Oahu, five on Maui, three on Kauai, four on Hawaii Island and two in Florida.
Founded in 2010, the achievement celebrates hospitality businesses that have earned great traveler reviews on TripAdvisor over the past year. Certificate of Excellence recipients include accommodations, eateries, and attractions located all over the world that have continually delivered a quality customer experience.
To celebrate, the award-winning Aqua-Aston Hospitality properties are offering the opportunity to participate in Aqua-Aston’s A-List loyalty program that lets you instantly save 10% off. As an A-List “insider” you will also receive a free room upgrade, based on availability at check-in, and a welcome gift upon arrival. By signing up, guests can be the first to know about new amenities and renovations, and receive a promotional code to unlock special discounts.
A-List Insider Rates* at the 2017 Certificate of Excellence-rated hotels and resorts are as follows:
• Aqua Oasis, a stylish haven in Waikiki’s shopping district, from $135/night
• Aqua Pacific Monarch, a peaceful sanctuary in the heart of Waikiki, from $144/night
• Lotus Honolulu at Diamond Head, a quiet retreat on upscale Gold Coast, from $198/night
• Park Shore Waikiki, renovated rooms in a prime oceanfront location, from $162/night
• Aston Waikiki Circle Hotel, a unique circular hotel with an oceanfront location, from $131/night
• Ilikai Hotel & Luxury Suites, panoramic views at a classic Waikiki landmark, from $207/night
• Aston at the Executive Centre Hotel, business travelers, all-suite hotel in downtown Honolulu, from $189/night
• Hotel Renew, stylish accommodations just steps away from Waikiki Beach, from $153/night
• Aston Waikiki Beach Tower, high-end condominium resort accommodations, from $423/night
• Aston Maui Kaanapali Villas, a beachfront setting in a prime location, from $209/night
• Aston Kaanapali Shores, a family friendly beachfront condo resort, from $215/night
• Aston Maui Hill, family-friendly, spacious condos with full kitchens, from $252/night
• Aston at The Whaler on Kaanapali Beach, luxury beachfront accommodations, from $270/night
• Aston Mahana at Kaanapali, panoramic oceanfront views from every suite, from $261/night
• Aqua Kauai Beach Resort, tropical bliss at this 25-acre oceanfront Kauai resort, from $144/night
• Aston Islander on the Beach, beachfront location and Hawaiian plantation-style charm, from $126/night
• Aston at Poipu Kai, a beautiful condominium resort on the sunny south side of Kauai, from $171/night
• Aston Kona by the Sea, spacious suites and coastal views, from $180/night
• Aston Shores at Waikoloa, your choice of suites and spacious villas, from $153/night
• Aston Waikoloa Colony Villas, luxurious villas in a golf paradise, from $171/ night
• Volcano House, sleep on the edge of a volcanic rim, from $228/night
• Tuscana Resort Orlando by Aston, family-friendly villa resort in the heart of Orlando’s attractions, from $89/night
• The Fountains at ChampionsGate, relaxing vacation town homes, from $116/night
“This recognition is a testament to the dedication of our teammates to deliver the highest caliber of service. As a leader in the Hawaiian hospitality market, we are proud to showcase that our consistent track record of personalized customer service extends to our managed properties on the mainland as well,” said Matt Bailey, president and chief operating officer of Aqua-Aston Hospitality.
*Terms & Conditions: Limited Time Offer. Valid for travel now through 12/31/17. Standard deposit and cancellation policies apply. Offer is subject to availability and cannot be combined with other promotions. Rates shown are per night and do not include taxes and fees. All rates may be subject to an amenity fee. Fees vary by property.
About Aqua-Aston Hospitality
With a 70-year legacy and a track record overseeing a robust portfolio ranging from boutique hotels to global brands, Aqua-Aston Hospitality is a leading destination expert in Hawaii. The Honolulu-based company provides management and marketing services to nearly 50 hotels and resorts in Hawaii and in the continental United States. Aqua-Aston Hospitality prides itself in the expertise of its teammates and its locally staffed 24-hour call center, the only one in Hawaii, to best serve the needs of travelers from across the globe. Aqua-Aston Hospitality partners with independent ownership groups and manages contracts with international hotel brands including Hilton Inc., InterContinental Hotels Group and Preferred Hotels & Resorts. For more information, visit www.Aqua-Aston.com or call (855) 945-4092. Aqua-Aston Hospitality is an operating business of ILG, Inc. (Nasdaq: ILG), a leading global provider of professionally delivered vacation experiences.
PRESS RELEASE SOURCE: Aqua-Aston Hospitality
(212) 868-1900 ext.237
Theresa van Greunen
Director of Public Relations and Promotions