Turkey & Potato Salad
-from Bill Fuller
Everyone needs some good recipes for leftover turkey
and this is one I created a few years ago that my family likes. It has become a standard for leftovers at my house
ever since, with the added bonus that it also works for both chicken and pork!
- 2 cups leftover turkey, diced
- 2/3 cups diced water chestnuts
- 2 red potatoes, cooked, cooled and cubed
- 2 T. parsley flakes (optional)
- pepper to taste
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped (include the green part)
- 1 C lowfat plain yogurt, sour cream or mayonnaise
- 2 tsp. dill weed
Combine the turkey, celery, water chestnuts, onions,
potatoes, parsley and dill. Toss lightly. Add the yogurt or mayo and mix. Add pepper to taste.
Serve with a roll or on a bed of lettuce with the
condiments of your choice.