Interval International has added six Maeva resorts in the French Alps and the south of France to its global vacation exchange network. Pierre & Vacances-Center Parcs Group, a preeminent French tourism and investment real estate company, has managed the Maeva properties, known for family-friendly holidays, since 2001.
Four of the recently affiliated resorts are located in the French Alps and include:
- Maeva Plagne Bellecôte is part of Plagne Bellecôte, a pedestrianized resort in the Tarentaise Valley.
- Maeva Les Mouflons 1500 and Les Mouflons 2, located in the heart of Praz-de-Lys Ski Resort feature panoramic views of Lake Geneva, Mont Blanc, and the Jura Mountains.
- Maeva Méribel Le Peillon Les Allues is located in the heart of “The Three Valleys,” one of the largest ski areas in the world, with links to two other adjacent renowned ski destinations in the French Alps, Val Thorens and Courchevel
- Maeva Tignes Inter Residences is close to the center of the Tignes ski resort at an altitude of 6,561 feet (2,000 meters)
The resorts located near the beach on the French Riviera are:
- Maeva Eden Parc is less than a mile from the beach in Saint-Tropez and a five-minute walk from the harbor.
- Maeva Hyeres Port is steps from the beach in the popular seaside town of Toulon
Interval affiliated Pierre & Vacances-Center Parcs’ first timeshare resort in 1989 in Paris and now has more than 20 of the company’s resorts in its exchange portfolio.
RCI would like to remind us that they added 29 new affiliated properties in Asia in 2016, with 11 of those in India. The additions, which include some resorts currently under construction, grow RCI’s network to more than 400 vacation options in this region.
In India, which is has seen a surge of timeshare properties in recent years, those new affiliations include two properties by JC Residency, located in the southern state of Tamil Nadu; and three new resorts were added to the exchange network by Sterling Holiday Resorts India Limited.
You may remember that Sterling Holidays merged with Thomas Cook (India) Limited in 2014; Thomas Cook is India’s leading integrated travel and travel related financial services company, with Sterling operating as an independent subsidiary. One of the aims of the merger was to add new Sterling resorts at 15 additional sites over the coming years, all of them to be affiliated with RCI. A mere two years later, they are well on their way.
Do you have tips or rumors you’d like to share? Something you’d like us to investigate or follow up on? Help fill up the Tips Jar so we can share it with the whole Timeshare World! CONTACT: [email protected]