>> INTERNATIONAL TIMESHARE NEWS PART ONE: What a hoot! At least one scam outfit is trying the old smoke and mirrors defense by attempting to convince one of its victims that InsideTheGate is the bad guy! I’m speaking of Realty Assets, Inc., one of the scammers I outed just last week. (Most likely they’ve previously …
Found 283 search results for keyword: resale fraud
Permanent link to this article: http://www.insidethegate.com/gatehouse/2015/09/mexico-timeshare-fraud-september-12-2015/
>> INTERNATIONAL TIMESHARE NEWS EVERYWHERE: This week I’m going to highlight several company and individual names associated with the Mexico timeshare scams, then below the squiggle I’ll publish some emails I’ve received about them. Just be aware that if your search for the name of some company trying to do business with you has led …
Permanent link to this article: http://www.insidethegate.com/gatehouse/2015/09/mexico-timeshare-fraud-september-5-2015/
>> INTERNATIONAL TIMESHARE NEWS EVERYWHERE: Here’s an important thing to remember if you have been the victim of a scam: Having taken you once, the con artists are likely to come after you a second time with some type of recovery/refund scam — possibly even a third time. Beware! Perhaps we are making some impact …
Permanent link to this article: http://www.insidethegate.com/gatehouse/2015/08/mexico-timeshare-fraud-august-1-2015/
>> INTERNATIONAL TIMESHARE NEWS EVERYWHERE: Here are three recently received Mexico scam-related emails for your edification, along with my responses: Hi, My wife and I received an unsolicited offer to purchase our timeshare at Club Regina in San Jose Del Cabo, Mexico. Rose City Resale Group has provided a contract, and we do not need …
Permanent link to this article: http://www.insidethegate.com/gatehouse/2015/07/mexico-timeshare-fraud-july-25-2015/
>> INTERNATIONAL TIMESHARE NEWS EVERYWHERE: The Ohio Department of Commerce’s Division of Real Estate has now gotten into the Mexico timeshare fraud warning business, letting consumers know about a company called Property Pro Realty trying to scam owners of timeshare properties. According to the division, the company’s claims to be associated with Property Pro Realty …
Permanent link to this article: http://www.insidethegate.com/gatehouse/2015/07/mexico-timeshare-fraud-july-18-2015/
>> INTERNATIONAL TIMESHARE NEWS EVERYWHERE: If you have been approached by someone (anyone) about selling or renting your Mexican timeshare; if you are told there is already a buyer lined up; if they tell you the buyer is willing to pay you as much as or more than you originally paid for your timeshare; if …
Permanent link to this article: http://www.insidethegate.com/gatehouse/2015/07/mexico-timeshare-fraud-july-11-2015/
>> INTERNATIONAL TIMESHARE NEWS CABO SAN LUCAS & PUERTO VALLARTA: For those of you who wonder why I keep writing all this negative stuff about fraud in Mexico, well here’s why (emphasis provided by me): WE would like to share my experience of this scam in Cabo few days ago. We went to Cabo between …
Permanent link to this article: http://www.insidethegate.com/gatehouse/2015/06/mexico-timeshare-fraud-june-27-2015/
>> INTERNATIONAL TIMESHARE NEWS CABO SAN LUCAS: Remember these names: Boutique Travel Leisure, World Travel Leisure, Royal Leisure Rewards, Royal Residence Club and Black Diamond AZ. Now look at these screen captures of the websites of three of those companies: Yeah, you get it don’t you? The website for Royal Leisure Rewards has been suspended …
Permanent link to this article: http://www.insidethegate.com/gatehouse/2015/06/mexico-timeshare-fraud-june-6-2015/
>> INTERNATIONAL TIMESHARE NEWS EVERYWHERE: Here are the names of the Mexican timeshare resale scam companies/agencies I’ll be exposing this week. NOTE that if you are contacted by any of these companies (or have been already) there is no question that you are being (or have been) SCAMMED. I’m not listing them for the fun …
Permanent link to this article: http://www.insidethegate.com/gatehouse/2015/05/mexico-timeshare-fraud-may-23-2015/
>> INTERNATIONAL TIMESHARE NEWS ANYWHERE: “Everything old is new again,” says the old Peter Allen song, and I’m not inclined to argue. Appearing on the Mexico timeshare fraud scene this week is an old recovery/refund scam with a new (to me) twist, which is that the operators are supposedly working out of the USA instead …
Permanent link to this article: http://www.insidethegate.com/gatehouse/2015/05/mexico-timeshare-fraud-may-16-2015/
>> INTERNATIONAL TIMESHARE NEWS PUERTO VALLARTA: This week I’m concentrating on the racket at Puerto Bahia (The Residences Luxury Club – RCI #C765), which has been mentioned many times in this blog. Why bring it up again now? Well, this brief e-mail started the ball rolling: Can anyone shed some light on the villas at …
Permanent link to this article: http://www.insidethegate.com/gatehouse/2015/05/mexico-timeshare-fraud-may-9-2015/
- Anthony on Getting BIGGER: April 8, 2017 Time shares are a big mess these days. What I come to learn about them is t
- Anonymous on New Jersey USA Timeshare News: March 11, 2017 you can only earn 54 days of GTC per year. you dont get time off for "good
- Anonymous on New Jersey USA Timeshare News: March 11, 2017 You are all such losers.
- BD on New Jersey USA Timeshare News: March 11, 2017 Prob'ly time off for good behavior?
- Anonymous on New Jersey USA Timeshare News: March 11, 2017 Ashley, June??????????
- Scooby Doo on Ya Burnt! March 18, 2017 That's a riot! ROFLMAO!
- Chris Frey on Ya Burnt! March 18, 2017 In related news, Lady Gaga has just received the Most Traditional American
- bam a bam on New Jersey USA Timeshare News: March 11, 2017 Wow, seems like an excessively LONG time to wait to sentence Dennis. Ashle
- Anonymous on New Jersey USA Timeshare News: February 18, 2017 I was wondering too. I was with you
- gatekeeper on New Jersey USA Timeshare News: February 18, 2017 You're very welcome.
- Anonymous on New Jersey USA Timeshare News: February 18, 2017 Thank you for keeping us up to date. I was on the jury and appreciate all t
- Anonymous on Ya Burnt! February 18, 2017 I've been in this biz for over 30 years - these things I read are 100 perce
- Sandra Pallen on New Jersey USA Timeshare News: February 18, 2017 Eric Rieff is already out. Genevieve Manzoni will be out 1/23/18.
- David on Nevada USA Timeshare News: January 28, 2017 My research of this story produces no mug shot or image on Google of Daniel
- Dawg on Idle Timeshare Thoughts: January 21, 2017 Post tortoise! snort! I'm working for one now, he's related to someone upst
- BD on Idle Timeshare Thoughts: January 21, 2017 A list of all the post tortoises in this business would stretch from here t
- Mary on Mexico Timeshare FRAUD: December 31, 2016 Dear GOD I have been scammed! I thought I was well informed I did my dudile
- Anonymous on Mexico Timeshare FRAUD: December 31, 2016 Dan, I have been duped by Central Market Realty and Young & associates
- Dan on Mexico Timeshare FRAUD: December 31, 2016 a quick update... I just heard from the broker at Central Market Realty tha
- Dan on Mexico Timeshare FRAUD: December 31, 2016 I think I am in the middle (or more likely the end) of one of these scams w
In 1923, jockey Frank Hayes, riding a 20-1 longshot named Sweet Kiss, won a race at Belmont Park despite dying mid-race. He apparently suffered a heart attack, but his body stayed in the saddle until after his horse crossed the finish line, making him the only person in sports history to win a competition while dead. He was buried three days later, wearing his colorful racing silks.
SUBSCRIBE TO RSS FEEDS
Or Subscribe via Email:
Subscribe to Comments: