Bend, OR (November 2, 2010) — Pronghorn Resort, a master planned golf community with side-by-side Nicklaus and Fazio courses are now offering golf memberships for those who do not own property to play both of their award-winning courses. Pronghorn is the only private course equipped with a PGA Tour Academy on the West Coast. Two memberships are currently being offered – the Invitational Premier Golf Membership ($990/month) allows golf members to access both Fazio and Nicklaus courses while the Invitational Signature Golf Membership ($495/month) allows members to utilize the Nicklaus course. Pronghorn is offering an early sign-up incentive to the first 25 members that join by December 31st.
The first 25 Members to join before December 31st will receive:
- One week access to the Registry Collection in 2011
- Complimentary access to 5 Social Events before May 2011
- Seven nights in the Residence Club before May 2011
- First right to purchase available Memberships if/when your Invitational Golf Membership is recalled
Additional Privileges upon becoming an Invitational Premier OR Invitational Signature Golf Member include:
- Membership deposit WAIVED
- Preferred room rates for Lodging at Pronghorn
- Members and their children up to 23 years old are entitled to unlimited use of the Fazio & Nicklaus golf courses, tennis court, pools, hot tubs, and social activities
- Lounge & locker room access in Clubhouse
- PGA Tour Academy access
- 20% Off Merchandise in the Golf Shop
- Camp Pronghorn & Pronghorn Adventures
- Troon Advantage & Troon Privé Privilege Reciprocal Programs
- Complimentary shuttle to and from Redmond/Bend airports
- Member Events including Golf Tournaments, Signature Dinners & Wine Dinners
- No Assessments; No Food & Beverage Minimums
- Concierge Services
JACK NICKLAUS SIGNATURE GOLF COURSE
This 7,381-yard, par-72, 18-hole course is intertwined with ancient lava rock ridges and outcroppings at 3,200 feet above sea level, boasting magnificent views of nine snow-capped mountain peaks. Designed to play like a genuine desert course and with the truest putting surfaces, the Nicklaus course plays firm and fast. Nicklaus’ attention to detail combines strategy with playability, risk versus reward to accommodate golfers of every skill level. Celebrating the natural landscape and displaying beautiful transitions and clean lines, as well as environmentally friendly grasses (requiring less water), underground trash receptacles and a state-of-the-art drainage system, the Nicklaus course provides a minimalist experience with an emphasis on the golf game itself.
TOM FAZIO GOLF COURSE
Home to the first Fazio course in Oregon, Pronghorn provides Fazio with the ideal palette to integrate his renowned talent for creating a challenging course while celebrating the inherent aesthetics of the region. Using stunning water features and capitalizing on the natural lava rock outcroppings, Fazio’s 7,462-yard, par-72, 18-hole private course will create a visual “wow factor”, providing a pre-eminent golf experience to players at every level. The Pronghorn Fazio course is home to the most unique hole in the world—a par three, eighth hole that includes a 45-foot canyon and exposed lava tube.
Pronghorn’s balanced approach includes top notch golf instructors and an award-winning golf course set against the luxury lifestyle that has made Pronghorn famous — world-class amenities, fine dining, adventure outings and much more. While attending the TOUR Academy, enjoy activities at Pronghorn’s facilities, including The Trailhead, with swimming and tennis, relax and rejuvenate at the Spa & Wellness Center and complete the day with an unforgettable dining experience at the Clubhouse. End the day around one of the many indoor and outdoor stone fireplaces to relax and recharge for the day ahead. A variety of off-course adventures are available — from guided fly fishing, to private scotch tasting dinners. With Central Oregon as our backyard, we have access to one of the nation’s premier outdoor playgrounds. World class skiing, snowboarding, mountain biking, fly-fishing, rock climbing, and white water rafting, to name a few, are all only minutes away.
- Golfweek ranks the Fazio course No. 8 on their list of “Best Residential Courses” for 2010
- Golfweek ranks the Nicklaus course No. 21 on their list of “Best Resort Courses” for 2010
- CNBC Americas Property Awards names Pronghorn as the “Best Golf Development”
- Travel & Leisure Golf (January 2009) ranked “Pronghorn the #1 Golf Course Community in the Country”
- LINKS names Pronghorn one of the 20 “Best of the Best” golf properties in the prestigious Premier Properties Real Estate Guide for 2008-200
- Estates West names Pronghorn one of the “Top 50 Developments,” and the magazine’s “personal favorite.” – March 2008
- Golf Magazine Living ranked Pronghorn “#1 Best New Community in the West” (2006)