For $6300 you get the Royal Flush:
- The “smart toilet” lets you adjust seat position, water temperature and pressure, ambient lighting, even audio.
- There is a built-in music system with rear speakers, but also an FM radio and audio input jack for an MP3 player.
- An adjustable heated seat
- A foot warmer
- An integrated stainless steel, self-cleaning bidet wand with a dryer.
- A motion-controlled seat and lid can automatically open when you approach and close when you leave.
- An automatic seat raiser
- The toilet automatically flushes when you walk away.
- Two flush cycles: a water efficient “eco” flush that uses .6 gallons per flush or a full flush at 1.28 gallons.
- Includes a removable handheld touch-screen remote control that lets you control various settings for up to 6 individual users and in a dozen different languages. And flushing is extremely quiet.
- Comes in white or biscuit colors
- You can recharge the remote’s lithium ion battery and store it in a wall-mounted dock. The toilet itself plugs into an electrical outlet.
David Kohler, the President and Chief Operating Officer of the Wisconsin-based business, says it is priced “at the top of the market.” But he says, “the luxury market’s coming back in this country and (is) very strong in other parts of the world. This product is targeted at those consumers who want the best — they want the latest in design and technology (and) want a fashion statement in their home.”
What a crapper!
Submitted by Kerry L. (Thanks!)
Do you have an 'off' topic you'd like to share? It can be about anything, which is why it's called "Off Topic". Send it to email@example.com, with the words "Off Topic" in the Subject Box.