Miami, FL (March 7, 2012) –– “IT Value and Vision: How to Make Sure Your Technical Solutions Provide Real Value for More than a Minute,” an ARDA World 2012 educational session, will be presented on April 3, 2012, 9:00-10:15 am. Resort developers, operators, managers and IT professionals should attend to learn about and discuss how IT should fit into a resort’s operations. Some of the topics addressed will include:
- How ROI is measured, tangibles and intangibles.
- How are projects prioritized?
- IT’s role as a business partner.
- Should the business try to dictate technical solutions?
- How is ROI considered in the process?
- How current should you be with technology and how does that play into ROI?
- ROI outside the desktop; tablets, mobile devices and the cloud.
SPI VP of Sales Matt Brosious (pictured) and other industry leaders will participate and discuss these points, among others. SPI Orange offers software that provides many advantages over in-house development and legacy software including:
- Faster Implementation, reduced risk and lower cost compared to other options.
- Ability to handle multiple departmental functions on an integrated platform.
- Easy extensibility and adaptation as technology and IT needs advance
- Protection from obsolescence: SPI includes all future upgrades to new releases and versions.
- Eradicating need for cobbling together multiple systems and patching outdated software systems.
Brosious is available to consult with resort operators and IT professionals during the 2012 ARDA World Convention in Las Vegas, April 1-5, 2012. Interested individuals may contact him at (305) 858-9505 or mattb@SPIsoftware.com to schedule a meeting or demo.
About SPI Software
SPI Software provides developers and operators of vacation ownership (timeshare, fractional, vacation clubs and others using either traditional or points-based usage strategies) with advanced business software technology applications available as either an enterprise suite, or in specific modules to handle marketing, sales, property management, finance, maintenance fee and receivables servicing, centralized reservations and Website access operations. Founded in 1978 and based in Miami, FL, SPI can be reached at 305-858-9505, firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit our blog at www.spiinc.com/blog and join us on Facebook atwww.facebook.com/TimeshareSoftwareSPI.
for SPI Software:
SharonINK PR & Marketing,
a Drechsler Communications company