Parsippany, N.J. (February 11, 2013) — RCI, the global leader in vacation exchange and part of the Wyndham Worldwide family of brands (NYSE: WYN), announced today that it added 150 new affiliated properties to its global network last year. These additions join a collection of more than 4,000 affiliated resorts in popular destinations around the world.
“We are delighted to be celebrating the addition of 150 new affiliated properties in 2012,” said Gordon Gurnik, president, RCI. “These new properties offer unforgettable vacation experiences in amazing destinations, from India and Portugal, to Mexico and Las Vegas. We are proud to be working with these great affiliated resorts, and we know our members will be excited about their new holiday prospects.”
Some of the properties that joined RCI’s network of affiliated resorts in 2012 include:
• The Royal Haciendas, an all-inclusive, beachfront resort located within one of the Riviera Maya’s most prestigious oceanfront golf communities, which is one of the six Royal Resorts in Cancun and the Riviera Maya that recently affiliated with the RCI network, offering spacious suites and an impressive array of activities, sports and services;
• Elara, a Hilton Grand Vacations Club property, where guests can overlook the heart of Las Vegas through the floor to ceiling windows in their suites, and then join the fun thanks to the central location;
• Hokulani Waikiki, another Hilton Grand Vacations Club property, offers members a quintessential Hawaiian experience of relaxing poolside under rooftop cabanas, enjoying yoga under palm trees, and experiencing live entertainment and outdoor festivals while staying at the beautiful resort;
• Riverwalk Resort in Lincoln, N.H., where guests can relax in the comfort of their spacious suites after a day of enjoying the great outdoors at Loon Mountain with activities such as scenic gondola rides, ziplines, and hiking and biking trails;
• Ramada Gurgaon Central offers members a new urban vacation choice in India, where travelers can enjoy the best in sightseeing, shopping and entertainment near the city center of Delhi, along with exploring monuments steeped in centuries of history;
• Enotel Lido in Portugal, where guests will find dramatic views of the Atlantic Ocean from their bright, spacious rooms and suites, along with excellent restaurants, bars, and spa and fitness facilities onsite.
For more information or to explore RCI’s network of affiliated properties, visitwww.RCI.com.
RCI is the worldwide leader in vacation exchange with over 4,000 affiliated resorts in approximately 100 countries. RCI pioneered the concept of vacation exchange in 1974, offering members increased flexibility and versatility with their vacation ownership experience. Today, through RCI® Weeks, the traditional week-for-week exchange system, and RCI Points®, the industry’s first global points-based exchange system, RCI provides flexible vacation options to its 3.7 million RCI subscribing members each year. RCI is part of Wyndham Exchange & Rentals and the Wyndham Worldwide family of brands (NYSE: WYN). For additional information visit our media center, rciaffiliates.com or The RCI Blog. RCI also can be found on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter.