PARSIPPANY, NJ (February 12, 2013) — The Registry Collection is celebrating the close of a big year of accomplishments in 2012. In the program’s 10th anniversary year, it added 19 additional affiliated properties to its luxury network of affiliated resorts and unveiled a redesigned website.
“This year was especially significant for The Registry Collection as we celebrated a decade of sending families on unforgettable vacations around the world in some of the highest quality resorts,” said Gregg Anderson, global vice president, The Registry Collection. “And by adding nearly 20 additional affiliated properties in seven countries in 2012, we continued to expand upon the one-of-a-kind vacation options we can offer our members for the next decade and beyond.”
The program’s 2012 resort affiliations included:
- Fairmont Heritage Place The Palm: Located on Dubai’s famous Palm Jumeirah, Fairmont Heritage Place The Palm offers an opportunity to experience this luxurious, cosmopolitan city in a holiday home. Each residence is generously scaled and boasts expansive windows with wonderful views of the city.
- Karma Resorts: The Karma Kandara and Karma Jimbaran give guests a way to enjoy Bali, Indonesia in high-end, boutique villa properties.
- onefinestay: This unique ‘unhotel’ hospitality experience allows guests to experience London like a local by staying in a distinctive home while the owner is out of town.
- Baha Mar Residence Club: This resort on the pristine beachfront of The Bahamian Riviera in Nassau offers more than 300 luxurious residences and villas managed by such world-class brands as Rosewood, Mondrian, and Grand Hyatt, as well as The Baha Mar Casino and Hotel.
- The Residence at Grand Luxxe and Grand Luxxe Spa Tower: These spectacular resorts on the beautiful beaches of Nuevo Vallarta, Nayarit, feature stunning views of the Sierra Madre mountains from an exceptional master resort.
- The Reef State at Vallarta Gardens: Located in the beautiful Riviera Nayarit, Mexico, this luxury resort offers access to Banderas Bay for jetskiing and kayaking, or members can relax on the beach or in the resort’s excellent spa.
- The Grand Bliss Riviera Maya: Here, travelers can revel in the spectacular views of the Pacific Ocean from their private balconies at this gorgeous Mexican resort.
- Grand Residences by Royal Resorts: Found on the Yucatan peninsula of Mexico, this resort offers the utmost in comfort and luxury surrounded by traditional hacienda architecture.
- Tradewinds Cruise Club – Guadeloupe: The journey is as amazing as the destination for members climbing aboard Tradewinds Cruise Club’s Dream Catcher vessel for an unforgettable trip. This new power catamaran will offer members experiences in the British Virgin Islands, St. Maarten or Guadeloupe.
- Seahorse Beach Club: Visitors will enjoy the rare unspoiled beach and bay properties on Follets Island on the Gulf Coast of Texas, where they can take in the views of the Gulf of Mexico and Drum Bay from their luxury home.
- Stablewood Springs Resort: Sitting on 140 acres in the Guadalupe River Valley in Hunt, Texas, this luxurious ranch-style resort offers top-of-the-line spa treatments as well as outdoor adventures including mountain biking, kayaking and hiking.
- Riverwalk Resort: The Penthouse suite at Riverwalk Resort will offer members lavish amenities amidst the gorgeous backdrop of New Hampshire mountain views.
The Registry Collection has grown since 2002 to now include approximately 200 properties in 37 countries that are either accessible for exchange or under development. For additional informationon The Registry Collection, please visit www.TheRegistryCollection.com.
About The Registry Collection program
The Registry Collection program is the world’s largest luxury exchange program, with approximately 200 properties available through The Registry Collection program that are either accessible for exchange or under development. From condo hotels and high-end fractional resorts to private residence clubs and fractional yachts, The Registry Collection program provides members with access to an elite network of the finest vacation properties at some of the world’s premier destinations, as well as a select suite of lifestyle and travel benefits and personal concierge services that are available 24 hours a day. The Registry Collection program is offered by RCI, the worldwide leader in vacation exchange and part of the Wyndham Worldwide family of brands (NYSE: WYN). For additional information visit our media center or theregistrycollection.com.