Sturgeon Bay, WI (August 17, 2014) — Premier Door County timeshare resorts The Rushes in Baileys Harbor and Little Sweden in Fish Creek both launched new websites designed and developed simultaneously by Delavan-based digital agency, Signalfire. Both properties are owned and operated by Hedeen International of Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin.
“Both properties were due for more than just a new design,” says KayLee Hedeen, co-owner of Hedeen International. “We needed websites that would accommodate the features and functions of our timeshare owners and renters have come to expect from mobile responsive design to online payments.”
Hedeen chose Signalfire after a bidding process that included vendors from Appleton and Milwaukee. “We were very excited to work with the Hedeen team,” says Matthew Olson, President of Signalfire. “Our work together included team members from both properties as well as the Hedeen staff. Everyone had a voice in the design and development process.”
The two websites were developed with a host of features that will help The Rushes and Little Sweden utilize their websites as powerful marketing tools:
- A content management system that allows staff at The Rushes and Little Sweden to make changes to content, pictures, and listing information
- Fully mobile responsive design for phones, tablets, and desktops
- Customized real estate sections showcasing available timeshares or properties for sale including images, listing sheets, and property details
- Online, secure payment modules that allow timeshare owners to make annual maintenance fee payments
- Photo galleries showcasing the lakefront views, rolling hills, amenities, and beautiful interiors of the different properties
- Links to social media and guest review websites to give site visitors access to the overwhelmingly positive reviews of both properties
- Blog channels that will give each property a platform to share travel tips, area events, and important news about the properties
“The finished websites went online with fantastic feedback from the timeshare owners and the team,” says Olson. “And we’re in the process of updating the social media to match the fresh designs.”
“Our mission will be to market our timeshare properties to a whole new generation of travelers,” says Hedeen. “Families of all kinds looking online for a cost-effective way of spending time in Door County will be thrilled with what we have to offer.”
Hedeen International manages the timeshare and resort properties The Rushes in Baileys Harbor, WI and Little Sweden in Fish Creek, WI. The Rushes is a family friendly lakeside retreat on the shores of Kangaroo Lake and is surrounded by protected forest preserves. Little Sweden combines the comfort of vacation properties with the convenience of timeshare rentals. Nestled in the rolling hills of Fish Creek, Little Sweden features miles of wooded trails and even a private 9-hole golf course. Visit www.TheRushes.com or www.Little-Sweden.com to plan your next stay.
Matthew Olson founded Signalfire in 2006; the agency specializes in creative branding, graphic design, web development, and marketing services for small businesses and non-profit organizations. While located in Delavan, Signalfire serves clients from Door County to Chicago in industries ranging from manufacturing to tourism marketing. To contact Signalfire, please call (262) 725-4500 or visit them at www.Signalfire.us.
PRESS RELEASE SOURCE: Signalfire