How do they do IT?
- Astronomers do IT in the dark
- Mathematicians do IT in numbers
- Biologists do IT in the field
- Chemists do IT periodically on the table
- Geologists do IT in folded beds
- Palaeontologists do IT in the dirt
- Computer scientists do IT bit by bit
- Electrical engineers do IT until it hertz
- Physicists do IT with force
- When seismologists do IT, the Earth shakes
- Zoologists do IT with animals
- Quantum physicists do IT uncertainly
- Polymer chemists do IT in chains
- Cosmologists do IT with a bang
- Theorists do IT on paper
- Geneticists do IT in their genes
- Statisticians do IT with 99% confidence
- Planetary scientists do IT while gazing at Uranus
- Philosophers only think about doing IT
What is IT?
Why, science of course!
And shame on you if you thought otherwise.
Do you have an ‘off’ topic you’d like to share? It can be about anything, which is why it’s called “Off Topic”. Send it to email@example.com, with the words “Off Topic” in the Subject Box.