Breckenridge, CO (April 2, 2015) — It’s another bumper year of ARDA Award nominees for Breckenridge Grand Vacations (BGV). The world famous timeshare company was recently named as a finalist in numerous award categories in the American Resort Development Association (ARDA) Award program.
Each year, ARDA, the trade association which represents the timeshare vacation ownership and resort development industry, hosts ARDA World, the annual gathering of timeshare professionals. Along with the annual conference, ARDA hosts an Annual Awards Gala to recognize the best people, resorts and products in the timeshare industry.
The winning “ARDYs” will be revealed at the Awards Gala, April 15, 2015 at the Marriott World Center Resort in Orlando. All finalists in the competition are selected from hundreds of entries submitted by ARDA members and judged independently in a confidential/blind judging process.
1. Individual finalists in the sales and marketing category are:
- Sales Management Executive—Dave McEnry
- Salesperson In House– Brent Henry
- Salesperson Traditional Line –Pete O’Neill
- In House Sales Team — Sales Team
In addition Breckenridge Grand Vacations candidates for prestigious awards in the Management and Administration division are:
- In-House Sales Team
- Owner/Customer Service Team Member—Eli Yoder
- Human Resources Team
- Technology Project Manager—Rob Catalano
- Resort Department Manager—Megan Heil
- Maintenance Team Member or Manager—Rick Marchiori
Representing Breckenridge Grand Vacations in the Advertising and Promotions division was:
- Integrated Marketing Campaign –Grand Colorado on Peak 8 Campaign
- Video Production (Other) –Breckenridge Grand Vacations Strider Challenge
BGV has won numerous ARDY Awards over the years including the top award by BGV’s Marketing Service Team, Best Manager or Team– BGV’s Event Team, and for best In House Sales Team–BGV’s Grand Lodge on Peak 7.
Breckenridge Grand Vacation is the parent company of the award winning timeshare resorts Gold Point Resort, Grand Timber Lodge, the Grand Lodge on Peak 7 and now the new Grand Colorado on Peak 8.
For more information about Breckenridge Grand Vacations, visit www.breckenridgegrandvacations.com or for job opportunities, visit www.bgvjobs.com.
For a sneak peek of The Colorado Grand on Peak 8, visit (www.GrandColoradoOnPeak8.com
PRESS RELEASE SOURCE: Breckenridge Grand Vacations
Contact: Ginny Vietti (970)547-4018
Media: Georgi Bohrod (619) 255-1661