October 30, 2015 — With our 7th anniversary publishing InsideTheGate.com (ITG) being right around the corner and with the 2015 Holiday Season kicking off this Halloween weekend, we at ITG want to thank all our advertisers for their business over the years and acknowledge that with their support, ITG has become the most trusted and widely read daily online timeshare news and information service in our industry. And, of course, a huge shout out goes to our monthly worldwide audience of about (average) 100,000 ‘folks’. Thank you all!
So Here’s The Scoop: On that note, did you know that ITG is averaging a little over 1,000,000 page views each month? That every month each reader averages 8 – 11 pages when they read ITG and just last month they read, collectively, about 67 GB (gigabytes) of timeshare news stories, PR’s, special columns, opinions and comments including, as ranked by Google, the leading Timeshare Blog in the world: The GateHouse?
So what you ask? Well, if you are a timeshare developer or an ancillary company within ‘the biz’ looking to connect you might want to know that if you’d had a Banner Ad just last year in ITG – YOUR ad would have received about 12 Million “page views”. And, by the way that is verified by AWSTATS Analytics which is the independent tracking service that we use to monitor ITG traffic (aka: eyeballs, readership and/or the ITG audience).
More importantly, almost exclusive to ITG our client Banners do NOT rotate. And that is good news for all ITG promoters because that means their Banner is not only on our front (home) page but on every single page (thousands of them) throughout ITG which means, just last month, each client received over 1,000,000 Ad impressions too.
Of course, ITG Banners are not free but with costs as low as a few dollars a day to reach Timeshare Developers – Executive Management – All levels of Sales and Marketing Professionals & Ancillary Business Owners, too, the modest budget required to take advantage of our industry’s niche audience is pretty darn impressive.
And just look at what our staff does for all ITG clients, free of charge!
- FREE layout design (Use our expert design team free of charge or submit your completed copy)!
- FULL page ad layout including colorful backgrounds, FREE high resolution photos from thousands available in our stock library; or e-mail your own photos with your copy!
- Have an ad already designed? We can publish your ad in its original PDF (or other) format!
- NO LIMIT on word count so sell the opportunity!
- FREE editorial (text) assistance. Not sure how to word your ad? Just let us know the basics and our team will write the copy free of charge!
- Ads are published in as little as 24 hours or less (including weekend orders)!
- No contract(s) required whether your ad is a short or long term campaign!
- Photography and video (ad) production services (fee based) too!
With that said, and though this will NOT affect our current (active) clients, I have been advised that our 2016 rates will soon be available and that due to our very limited banner space, maximum exposure and guaranteed visibility it probably wouldn’t be a bad idea to request the current 2015 ITG Media Kit before the new rates apply.
There will be no ITG tricks, just treats this Halloween so if you have products, services or career opportunities to promote either locally, nationally or globally within our outstanding industry then quickly drop our ad guy Bill Curtis (email@example.com) a note and have Bill and his team e-mail the ITG 2015 Media Kit with full details for your further review and consideration.
Good Luck Out There
© Copyright Inside the Gate. All rights reserved.