PARSIPPANY, N.J. (Nov. 16, 2016) — Whether you’re giving the gift of travel or planning your own escape, ’tis the season to save. Wyndham Vacation Rentals, the world’s largest professional manager of vacation rental properties and part of the Wyndham Worldwide family of brands (NYSE: WYN), is offering up to 40 percent off* select rental accommodations in some of North America’s most popular vacation destinations with its Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales.
Here’s a peek at some of the offers:
- Take in an East Coast sunset with up to 40 percent off* Oceana Resorts properties in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina (book 11/25/16 through 11/27/16, travel by 6/8/17)
- Plan a family trip to the theme parks with up to 35 percent off* a stay in Orlando, Florida (book 11/25/16 through 11/27/16, travel by 5/25/17)
- Get a ski vacation on the calendar with up to 25 percent off* properties in Breckenridge and Keystone, Colorado (book 11/25/16 through 11/27/16, travel by 12/24/16)
- Head to the mountains with up to 35 percent off* cabins in Tennessee’s Smoky Mountains (book on 11/28/16, travel by 6/30/17)
- Escape to the beach with up to 30 percent off* properties in Northwest Florida Beaches (book on 11/28/16, travel by 8/31/17)
- Hit the slopes with up to 25 percent off* a stay in Beaver Creek, Colorado (book on 11/28/16, travel by 12/25/16)
Ideal for families and larger groups, many Wyndham Vacation Rentals properties offer amenities like kitchens, a washer and dryer, multiple bedrooms for privacy and ample space for everyone to come together under one roof.
*Restrictions and black-out dates apply. Bookings are limited, subject to availability and are on a first come, first served basis. To learn more and explore all deals, visit WyndhamVacationRentals.com.
About Wyndham Vacation Rentals
Wyndham Vacation Rentals, the world’s largest professional manager of vacation rental properties, is part of Wyndham Destination Network and the Wyndham Worldwide family of brands (NYSE: WYN). Backed by one of the world’s largest hospitality companies, Wyndham Vacation Rentals provides access to more than 108,000 vacation rental properties in nearly 600 unique destinations worldwide. Wyndham Vacation Rentals works closely with property owners to ensure all rentals meet its standards for customer service, quality and comfort. More than 25 regional rental brands fall under the Wyndham Vacation Rentals umbrella including Hoseasons, James Villa Holidays, Landal GreenParks, Novasol, and ResortQuest. Through this collection, Wyndham delivers distinct vacation experiences ranging from beachfront condos, private homes and villas to private residence clubs and yachts. Many properties offer kitchens, washers and dryers and other home-like conveniences along with maid service, spas, fitness centers, and golf courses. For additional information visit our media center or wyndhamvacationrentals.com. Also find us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and Google+.
SOURCE Wyndham Vacation Rentals