Hawaiian Style Party Punch
-from Aunty Clea
What can I say? This punch is served ubiquitously
in Hawaii, whether it's a school graduation party, a wedding, an informal luau, a birthday or on holidays of every
sort. It's good, it's easy to make and it's beloved. Enjoy!
- 1 #2 can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 small jar maraschino cherries, drained and chopped
- 1 cup sugar (or less, to taste)
- 1 #2 can grapefruit or mandarin orange sections,
- juice from 1/2 lemon
- 3 cups water
- 2 2-litre bottles 7-Up or similar soft drink
Mix together all ingredients except 7-Up. Pour
in 9 x 13 inch pan and freeze.
When you are ready to use it, pour 7-Up in punch
bowl. Crush frozen mixture and add it to the 7-Up.